Monday, December 21, 2009

On Max and Flavio

Never a fan of Mosely, but I do respect his position and the bad reputation that will inevitably give him. Flavio, however, I have never worked out what he is doing in F1... A magazine interview with him two years ago was a very revealing and interesting journey into the man's mindset, but it just made the man even more of a fish out of water in the world of F1. He is a businessman, sure enough, and the man obviously likes his sports, so I can see where he comes from, but he has never been F1 team boss material in my eyes. I find it a shame people like him were able to shine whilst people like Paul Stoddart ware forced to fold. Still, what do I know... I do know Max is right on this one and Flavio should fade away, but that's just not his style, is it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment